My stomach was growling as I woke up and I had a sudden craving for poptarts! I’ve been wanting to video blog some recipes and so I decided to make my first video!
Ingredients for poptarts:
- Puff pastry
- Egg wash: egg and 1 tablespoon of water
- Banana & Cookie Butter topped with frosted flakes
- Nutella & Strawberry topped with brownie brittle
- Oreo filled with cookies & cream cookie butter & oreos!
- Drizzle: confectioner’s sugar & milk
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut puff pastries into rectangles.
- Spread the nutella & cookie butters on one puff pastry.
- Then fill with toppings – banana, strawberries and oreo.
- Cover the filled puff pastries with another puff pastry sheet.
- Fork the sides to keep the filling in place. Don’t forget to poke holes in the middle!
- Make the egg wash & brush it on top of the puff pastries.
- Bake the pastries for 10 minutes or until it’s golden brown!
- After cooling the poptarts. Make the drizzle & drizzle the poptarts!
- Top it with oreos, frosted flakes or brownie brittle.
- EAT & ENJOY 🙂
These poptarts are great for snacks or dessert! Perfect pair with a simple vanilla ice cream too 🙂
Check out the Youtube video below! Follow my channel @withjustjea for future recipes and other things I like!