I was going around grocery shopping at Publix when I got to try this amazing recipe: Ravioli Bianca Bake! I thought I’d make it and wow Publix you did not disappoint! Here’s the recipe and how to make it!
- 2 cups of shredded chicken
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 cup of assorted mushrooms
- 1-2 cups of Italian blend cheese, mozzarella
- 1-2 cups of Alfredo sauce
- 2 packages of your favorite ravioli (I used spinach and cheese, and butternut squash)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl: combine chicken, spinach, cheese and mushrooms.
- In a baking dish, layer: Alfredo sauce, ravioli, and chicken mixture (begin with Alfredo sauce)
- Top with Alfredo sauce and cheese!
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes, until hot & bubbly!
- Serve and enjoy!
Here’s my Youtube video of how I made this amazing pasta bake! It’s such a quick and easy recipe and great for dinner or lunch. You can even make it your won by adding bacon or prosciutto. Even add balsamic glaze or truffle oil as a finish! Enjoy!
Thanks for reading and watching! Don’t forget to follow, like and subscribe my blog and my Youtube Channel!
Until next time,