What a Thursday! I can’t believed I made my dad’s Korean BBQ Spare Ribs and with a slow cooker! It’s my first time cooking with a slow cooker, and WOW I’m so impressed. I will definitely use my crockpot more often!
Here’s how to make it!
- 4 lbs of pork spare ribs
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- A pinch of salt & pepper
- 2 cups of Korean BBQ sauce
- 5 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of honey BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup of sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 3 tablespoons of ketchup
I know it’s a whole bunch of sauces, but that’s the fun part of this recipe! There’s really no wrong way of doing it, you can add or subtract the portions of the sauces and it will still turn out well!
- Mix all ingredients in the crock pot
- Set the heat to low.
- Let it cook for 6-8 hours.
- If you want it to cook faster, put on high and let it cook for 3-4 hours.
- Serve, eat & enjoy!
Wow, I mean it’s so simple and easy. Here’s the video I made for a more visual instruction on my Youtube Channel @withjustjea!