To end this night, I was definitely having the sweet cravings. Here’s the recipe!
- 4-5 yellow bananas, sliced diagonally (make sure it’s thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups of dark brown sugar
- 1/2 a stick of butter
- a splash (or two) of rum (optional)
- and most importantly a good vanilla ice cream
How to make
- Place a pan on medium heat.
- Melt the butter. Once the butter is all melted, add the brown sugar. Let it simmer for about 3-5 minutes, until it’s all melted and bubbly.
- Add the bananas and cinnamon (and the rum *wink *wink). Gently fold and let it simmer for a minute.
- On a bowl/plate, set the warm bananas and top it with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream!
Absolutely, delicious! Make sure you try this recipe at home for a quick sweet ending to your night!