Celebrating Pi Day with this sweet pie recipe 🙂
Here’s my no-bake recipe for a Nutella Irish Cream & Strawberry Pie!
- 30-40 cookies of Oreo (no cream middle)
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
- 2 cups of Nutella
- 2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 2 packages of cream cheese or neufchâtel cheese
- 2-3 tablespoons of Irish cream
- Sliced strawberries, about 3 cups
- Optional: semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Make the crust! Separate the middle cream from the Oreo cookies.
- Place the cookies in a zip-lock bag and crush them!
- Melt 1/2 stick of butter in a bowl.
- Mix the crushed Oreos, butter and sugar.
- Place the crust mix into a pie plate, and flatten it out. Cover it with a plastic cling wrap and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- To make the filling, whip the heavy whipping cream until it starts forming a soft consistency (peaks are forming).
- Mix nutella and the cream cheese together, then fold in the whipped cream. Add the Irish cream.
- Take out the pie plate with the crust.
- Place the nutella filling into the center of crust, smoothen the batter, and top it with the chopped strawberries.
- Chill for 1-2 hour before serving! (You can also defrost the pie first so that the strawberries are easier on the teeth.)
- EAT 🙂
This was such a tasty and fun recipe to make. It’s absolutely delicious and the dessert isn’t so heavy on the belly! I was so surprised on how smooth the filling turned out!
How to make video:
Happy eating & happy Pi day,